How does atestingtime cater for schools, tutors and teachers?
- Zero marking time required
- Full visibilty of pupils' and students' tests and results
- Analysis of weaknesses at group and individual level
- Simple logins available
- Never run out of questions - atestingtime does not use a database of questions, but creates brand new questions, directly for you, through the use of advanced algorithms
- Ability to set the same tests for any number of pupils and directly compare results
- Pupils can complete tests in class, or in their own time
- Each question, in each test can be new and unique
- Each question, for each pupil is timed
- Tests can be set as 'free practice' or on a 'stopwatch basis'
- Standardised scoring allows comparison across different lengths of tests and levels of difficulty
- Any number of questions and any time can be set for a test
- Computer based tests now becoming more commonly used as assessment tests for selection to state and independent schools
Please contact atestingtime for a further details and demonstrations to find out how you can benefit from using atestingtime with your pupils.
0208 398 2918